Monday, March 15, 2010

My Record Collection as of Today

Jackson Browne - Late for the Sky

Side 1 - Late for the Sky - Fountain of Sorrow - Farther On - The Late Show

Side 2 - The Road and the Sky - For a Dancer - Walking Slow - Before the Deluge








Johnny Cash - Original Sun Records

Side 1 - Always Alone - Country Boy - Goodnight Irene - Wide Open Road - Thanks A Lot - Big River

Side 2 - Belshazzar - Born to Lose - New Mexico - I Forgot to Remember to Forget - Two Timin' Woman - Story of a Broken Heart





Elvis Costello - King of America

Side 1 - Brilliant Mistake - Lovable - Our Little Angel - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood - Glutter Gulch - Indoor Fireworks - Little Palaces - I'll Wear It Proudly

Side 2 - American Without Tears - Eisenhower Blues - Poisoned Rose - The Big Light - Jack of All Parades - Suit of Lights - Sleep of the Just




Peter Frampton - Frampton Comes Alive

Side 1 - Introduction - Something's Happening - Doobie Wah - Show Me The Way - It's a Plain Shame

Side 2 - All I Want to Be (Is By Your Side) - Wind of Change - Baby, I Love Your Way - I Wanna Go To The Sun

Side 3 - Penny For Your Thoughts - (I'll Give You) Money - Shine On - Jumping Jack - Flash


Side 4 - Lines on my Face - Do You Feel Like We Do



Tom Jones' - Greatest Hits

Side 1 - It's Not Unusual - I'll Never Fall In Love Again - What's New Pussycat - Green Green grass of Home - Love Me Tonight

Side 2 - She's A Lady - Funny Familiar Forget Feeling - Delilah - Help Yourself - Daughter of Darkness






Jerry Lee Lewis - The Golden Hits

Side 1 - Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On - Fools Like Me - Great Balls of Fire - I'll Make It All Up To You - Down the Line - End of the Road

Side 2 - Breathless - Crazy Arms - You Win Again - High School Confidential - Breakup - Your Cheating Heart






The Monkees - Self Titled


Side 1 - The Monkee's - Saturday's Child - I Wanna Be Free - Tomorrow's Gonna be Another Day - Papa Gene's Blues - Take a Giant Step

Side 2 - Last Train to Clarksville - This Just Doesn't Seem to be my Day - Let's Dance On - I'll be True to You - Sweet Young Thing - Gonna Buy me a Dog







Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers - Damn the Torpedos

Side 1 - Refugee - Here Comes My Girl - Even The Losers - Shadow of a Doubt (A Complex Kid) - Century City

Side 2 - Don't Do Me Like That - You Tell Me - What Are You Doin' In My Life? - Louisiana Rain


Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers - Self Titled

Side 1 - Rockin' Around (With You) - Breakdown - Hometown Blues - The Wild One, Forever - Anything That's Rock 'N' Roll

Side 2 - Strangered In The Night - Fooled Again (I Don't Like It) - Mystery Man - Luna - American Girl




The Rolling Stones - Sticky Fingers

Side 1 - Brown Sugar - Sway - Sway - Can't You Hear Me Knocking - You Gotta Move


Side 2 - Bitch - I Got The Blues - Sister Morphine - Dead Flowers - Moonlight Mile






The Traveling Wilburys - Volume 1

Side 1 - Handle With Care - Dirty World - Rattled - Last Night - Not Alone Any More

Side 2 - Congratulations - Heading For The Light - Margarita - Tweeter and The Monkey Man - End of the Line






The Who - Who's Next

Side 1 - Baba O'Riley - Bargain - Love Ain't For Keeping - My Wife - Song is Over


Side 2 - Getting in Tune - Going Mobile - Behind Blue Eyes - Won't Get Fooled Again



Hank Williams - Memorial Album

Side 1 - Hey Good Lookin' - Prisoner's Song - Cold, Cold Heart - Red River Valley

Side 2 - Kaw Liga - I'll Never Get Out Of This World Alive - Old Rugged Cross - Cheatin' Heart - Down in the Valley





Music From The Original Soundtrack and More - Woodstock

Side 1
  1. John B. Sebastian - I Had A Dream
  2. Canned heat - Going Up The Country
  3. Richie Havens - Freedom
  4. Country Joe & The Fish - Rock & Soul Music
  5. Arlo Guthrie - Coming Into Los Angeles
  6. Sha-Na-Na - At The Hop
Side 2
  1. Country Joe McDonald - The "Fish" Cheer, I-Feel-Like-I'm-Fixin-To- Die Rag
  2. Joan Baez - Drug Store Truck Drivin' man
  3. Joan Baez - Joe Hill
  4. Crosby, Stills & Nash - Suite: Judy Blue Eyes
  5. Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Sea of Madness
Side 3
  1. Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young - Wooden Ships
  2. The Who - We're Not Gonna Take It (From "Tommy")
  3. Joe Cocker - With A Little Help From My Friends
  4. Rainstorm, Crowd Sounds, Announcements & General Hysteria
Side 4
  1. Crowd Rain Chant
  2. Santana - Soul Sacrifice
  3. Ten Years After - I'm Going Home
Side 5
  1. Jefferson Airplane - Volunteers
  2. Sly & The Family Stone - Medley: Dance to the Music, Music Lover, I Want To Take You Higher
  3. John B. Sebastian - Rainbows All Over Your Blues
Side 6
  1. Butterfield Bluesband - Love March
  2. Jimi Hendrix - Star Spangled Banner
  3. Jimi Hendrix - Purple Haze - Instrumental Solo

Warren Zevon - Bad Luck Streak in Dancing School

Side 1 - Bad Luck Streak in Dancing School, A Certain Girl, Jungle Work, Empty-Handed Heart - Interlude No. 1 - Play It All Night Long

Side 2 - Jeannie Needs a Shooter - Interlude No. 2 - Bill Lee - Gorilla, Your a Desperado - Beds of Coals - Wild Age




Warren Zevon - Excitable Boy

Side 1 - Johnny Strikes Up The Band - Roland The Headless Thompson Gunner - Excitable Boy - Werewolves of London - Accidentally Like A Martyr


Side 2 - Nighttime in The Switching Yard - Veracruz - Tenderness on the Block - Lawyers, Guns and Money



1 comment:

  1. Nice Records! I love the Zevon, Wilburys, Cash, and Pettys. I have/or had most of these at some point or another.

    -Tony

    ReplyDelete